Toll Free Number 1800-103-1900
- Warranty period is 12 months (excluding batteries, chargers and other accessories) from the date of purchase bill or 18 months from the date of manufacturing whichever comes first.
- ZTE warrants the batteries and chargers for 6 (six) months from the date of the original purchase by the end user.
- For other accessories such as handsfree three months from date of the original purchase by the end user.
No coverage or benefits under warranty shall be provided in the following circumstances.
- All plastic surfaces and all other externally exposed parts that are scratched or damages due to customer normal use.
- The Product has been subject to abnormal use or conditions, improper storage, exposure to excessive moisture or dampness, exposure to excessive temperatures, unauthorized modifications, unauthorized repair (including but not limited to use of unauthorized spare parts in repairs), violation of instructions and manual, neglect, abuse, accident, Act of God, spills of food or liquids, improper installation and breakage or damage to antenna (otherwise than by reason of any defect).
- Defects or damage due to compression, drop or showing evidence of drop (defined as physical damage).
- Defects or damage as a result of force majeure.
- Breakage or damage to all material.
- The Product serial number code or the accessory date code has been removed, defaced or altered.
- The Product has been used with or connected to an accessory (i) not supplied by Supplier or its affiliates, (ii) not fit for use with the Product or (iii) used otherwise than in the manner intended.
- The end user can not present invoice or POP (Proof of Purchase) unless the end user can make a proof that the Product is still under warranty condition.
- The subject warranty claim is related to the use of improper, pirated or unauthorized software in the Product.